Thursday, March 21, 2013

New Scripts and New Sale at QueenBrat Designs





 NEW SCRIPTS AND NEW SALE AT QUEENBRAT DESIGNS....Join me at my 'Featured Designer Sale' through Easter Sunday and save 65% off your purchases including these two new scripts that were just added to my stores!
 






EASTER BUNNY GIRL AND BOY SCRIPTS
Use these interactive PSP Scripts to make an adorable Easter Bunnies for your projects.

Script pauses to allow you to select all colors using papers, gradients or colors.

Bunny body and wicker basket re-colors using Manual Color Correction.

Final product sizes are 2081x3600px.

Each are 300dpi.

No outside plug-ins are needed.

Commercial use is allowed.

Tested in PSP9 and up.


Photobucket



My Scrapping Blog


Photobucket


My Signature Tag Tutorial Blog

Photobucket


My Website

Photobucket




Use the code: STMMMS64124




Christian Myspace LayoutsThere was but one perfect man.....I'm just FORGIVEN!Christian Myspace Layouts

No comments:

Post a Comment